ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Інноваційна діяльність та інтелектуальний капітал
Conceptual approaches to research on innovative potential for natural sugar substitutes on example of stevia / Novytskyi K.O. // Ekonomika APK. - 2014. - № 6 - P. 58
Key words: innovative potential, innovative providing, science-intensive processes, natural sugar substitutes, products with social economic importance, stevia
- Volodin S.A. Innovative development of agrarian science [Text] / Volodin S.A. – К.: IAPM, 2006. – 400 p.
- Volodin S.A. Issues about transfer of agrarian science to innovative model of functioning and development / Volodin S.A. // Economics of AIC. – 2012. – № 5. – P. 123-131.
- Volodin S.A. Theoretical methodological and organizational principles for innovative providing in science-intensive agrarian market [Text] / Volodin S.A. – К.: CJSC “Nichlava”, 2007. – 384 p.
- Geyets V.M. Economic researches (methodology, tools, organization, approbation) [Text]: [study guide] / [V.M. Geyets, A.A. Mazaraki, O.P. Korolchuk, etc.]; edited by A.A. Mazaraki; Kyiv national trade and economical university – K.: Kyiv national trade and economical university, 2010. – 279 p.
- Global growth of stevia market in the world [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: .
- Zubets M.M. Approval of innovative model in the system of agrarian science / M.M. Zubets, Volodin S.A. // Gerald of agrarian science. – 2010. – № 7. – P.5-11.
- Krasnokutska N.S. Concept on value-oriented management of enterprise’s potential [Text] / N.S. Krasnokutska // Actual problems of economics – 2012. – № 8. – P. 23-29.
- Murzin I. Review of Russian sugar substitutes’ market. Let’s change the taste to the best [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.foodmarket.spb.ru/current.php?article=1513.
- Novitskiy K.O. Tendencies in innovative development of natural sugar substitutes’ market / K.O. Novitskiy // Theoretical and practical aspects of economics and intellectual property: collection of scientific works. – Mariupol: SHEE “PSTU”, 2013. – Issue 1, V. 1. – P. 194-197.
- Basics of methodology and organization of scientific researches: study guide for students, cadets, postgraduate students and adjuncts / edited by A.Ye. Konverskyy. – K.: Center of educational materials, 2010. – 352 p.
- Foster L. Nanotechnologies. Science, innovations and opportunities / L. Foster, translation from English by
- A. Khachoyan. – M.: Techno sphere, 2008. – 352 p.
- Yakovenko V.B. Introduction into innovative technologies. – K.: European university, 2004. – 133 p.
- Alternative Sweeteners in a Higher Sugar Price Environment // MECAS. – 2012. – № 4. – 59 р.
- Dolan E. J., Lindsey D. Market: model of microeconomics / E. J. Dolan, D. Lindsey. – New York, 1985. – 496 р.
- Drucker P. Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Practice and Principles. / P. R. Drucker. – New York: Harper and Row, 1985. – 277 р.
- Kotler P. Marketing management: analysis, planning, implementation, and control / Philip Kotler. – New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1988. – 776 р.
- Management / Michael H. Mescon, Michael Albert and Franklin Khedouri Addison-Wesley Educational Publishers, Incorporated, 1988. – 784 p.
- Porter M. E. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors / Michael E. Porter. – New York: Free Press, 1998. – 432 p.
- Principles of corporate finance / Richard A. Brealey, Stewart C. Myers, Franklin Allen. – NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2011. – 1071 р.
- Stevia Corp. (2014), Market Size, http://www.stevia.co/ (access date March 27, 2014).
- Thompson A. A., Strickland III A. J. Strategic management: concepts and cases / Arthur A. Thompson, A. J. Strickland III. – 13th ed. Boston: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2003. – 1049 p.
Read article: 14_06_58-65.pdf