ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Сторінка молодого науковця
Prerequisites for the development of mobile marketing in agricultural enterprises / Shvydenko O.M. // Ekonomika APK. - 2014. - № 11 - P. 114
The essence of the concept of "e-agriculture" as a new subject area that focuses on enhancing rural development through improved information and communication processes was investigated. It was specified that the introduction of mobile technologies in agriculture appears to be an engine that can radically change the situation in the field of informational support of agricultural production and agricultural marketing. International experience shows that the use of the Internet and mobile technology in agriculture realizes the advantages of non-contact electronic access to the client, provides farmers with the latest available and customized informational services and, in particular, enables broad introduction of mobile Internet marketing. Definition of Mobile Marketing as a set of marketing activities aimed at the promotion of products or services through mobile devices was considered and its components were determined. It was noticed that the active introduction of mobile technologies in agriculture abroad led to the development of mobile marketing and its effective use by farms. However, the use of mobile marketing by agricultural enterprises in Ukraine is at its early stage, that’s why to enhance their competitiveness in globalizing conditions it is necessary to intensify the implementation of new communication technologies to use the opportunities and benefits of mobile marketing in their business. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 20.
Key words: e-agriculture, mobile technology, mobile marketing, farming, mobile Internet, mobile applications
- Boyko А.B. Assessment of the current state of the mobile industry, the prospects for its development in Ukraine and worldwide / А.B. Boyko. // Economy. Management. Innovations. – 2013. – №2 (10).
- There is an urgent need to introduce the latest mobile technologies In Ukraine [Electronic resource]. - 2014. - Accessed: http://www2.tymoshenko.ua/suspilstvo-2/v-ukrayini-isnuye-nagalna-potreba-u-vprovadzhenni-novitnih-mobilnih-tehnologij/.
- Grynyk N. About mobile marketing in Ukraine [Electronic resource] / N.Grynyk. – 2014. – Accessed: http://today.mts.com.ua/posts/nazar-grinik-z-lead9-pro-mobilnij-marketing-v-ukrayini.
- Gryshko L. Can the fall in industrial production in Ukraine be compensated by programmers? [Electronic resource] / L. Gryshko. – 2014. – Accessed: http://www.pravda.com.ua/inozmi/deutsche-welle/2014/10/7/7039977/.
- Illyashenko N.S. Developing a programme to promote mobile technologies in B2B market [Electronic resource] / N.S. Illyashenko, О.S. Savchenko. – 2013. – Accessed: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2162.
- Isachenko О. Mobile Marketing. Figures, tools, trends [Electronic resource] / О. Іsachenko. – 2013. – Accessed: http://www.slideshare.net/lvivstartup/ss-26460097
- Krakovetskiy О. What is going on in the market of mobile apps in Ukraine? [Electronic resource] / О. Krakovetskiy. – 2014. – Accessed: http://forbes.ua/ua/explain/startup_and_business/1372508-chim-zhive-rinok-mobilnih-dodatkiv-v-ukrayini.
- Masurenko V.P. Development of mobile marketing in Ukraine [Electronic resource] / V.P. Masurenko, N.O. Matviyenko. – 2011. – Accessed: https://e.mail.ru/attaches-viewer/?x-email=fluff_posh%40mail.ru&offset=0%3B1&id =14133148150000000894&_av=14133148150000000894%3B0%3B1.
- Myshko С. Why mobile communication in Ukraine is still in the Stone Age [Electronic resource] / С. Myshko. – 2014. – Accessed: http://forbes.ua/ua/business/1375652-chomu-mobilnij-zvyazok-v-ukrayini-zalishaetsya-v-kamyanomu-vici.
- Decree of the President of Ukraine № 613/2014 [Electronic resource]. – 2014. – Accessed: http://www.president.gov.ua/documents/17917.html.
- Ukraine - white spot on the map of global mobile Internet [Electronic resource]. – 2014. – Accessed: http://galnet.org/news/198931-ukrajina-bila-plyama-na-karti-svitovoho-mobilnoho-internetu.
- Brugger F. Mobile Applications in Agriculture [Electronic resource] / Fritz Brugger // Syngenta Foundation, Basel, Switzerland. – 2011. – Accessed: http://www.syngentafoundation.org/__temp/Report_on_mAgriculture_ abridged_web_version.pdf.
- Chhachhar A. The Use of Mobile Phone Among Farmersfor Agriculture Development [Electronic resource] / A. Chhachhar, M. Hassan // International journal of scientific research. – 2013. – Accessed: https://www.academia.edu/4820382/ Research_Paper_The_Use_of_Mobile_Phone_Among_Farmers_for_Agriculture_Development.
- e-Agriculture [Electronic resource] – Accessed: http://www.e-agriculture.org/e-agriculture.
- Lonoff Schiff J. 6 Mobile Marketing Trends to Leverage in 2014 [Electronic resource] / Jennifer Lonoff Schiff. – 2013. – Accessed: http://www.cio.com/article/2379960/mobile-apps/6-mobile-marketing-trends-to-leverage-in-2014.html.
- mAgri [Electronic resource] – Режим доступу до ресурсу: http://www.gsma.com/mobilefordevelopment/programmes/magri.
- Marrs M. What is Mobile Marketing and Why Does it Matter? [Electronic resource] / Megan Marrs. – 2013. – Accessed: http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2013/08/19/what-is-mobile-marketing.
- Precision Agriculture: 6 Mobile Use Trends To Watch [Electronic resource]. – 2014. – Accessed: http://www.croplife.com/editorial/matt-hopkins/precision-agriculture-6-mobile-use-trends-to-watch/?utm_source=knowledgemarketing&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=clenews%2003262014.
- Roberts K. Use of mobile devices in extension and agricultural production- a case study [Electronic resource] / K. Roberts, G. McIntosh. – 2012. – Accessed: http://www.regional.org.au/au/asa/2012/precision-agriculture/8224_robertsk.htm.
- Singh A.K. Mobile Technologies for Enriching Knowledge and Empowering Farmers: Experiences of Indian Council of Agricultural Research & other organisations [Electronic resource] / A.K. Singh – Accessed: http://www.e-agriculture.org/sites/default/files/uploads/media/Mobile% 20Tech%20Enriching%20Knowledge%20Empowering%20Farmers.pdf.
Read article: 14_11_114-119.pdf