ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 631.15:332.3 (477.54)
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Economic incentives as a tool for regulation ecologization of agricultural land / Khodakivska O.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2015. - № 8 - P. 27
The article deals with theoretical and methodological approaches to economic mechanism of stimulation landowners and land users for rational use and protection of land, as an instrument for regulating the ecologization of agricultural land use, combining administrative and economic instruments and leverages. In order to ensure the integrity of the economic mechanism of ecologization of agricultural land its key principles, instruments, and sources of Funding are defined. the necessary criteria for stimulation which are grouped into three blocks: preventive measures; measures for rational use of land protection; measures to restore and improve soil fertility. Figs.: 2. Refs.: 17.
Key words: economic mechanism of stimulation, greening, regulation, land protection, land management
- Borysova V.А. Ecological and economic aspects of entrepreneurship: [monograph] / V.А. Borysova. - Sumy : Dovkillyi, 2003. - 210 p.
- Borshchevskyi P.P. Improved utilization, reproduction and protection pemelnyh resources / P.P. Borshchevskyi. - K: Naukova dumka, 1998. - 240 p.
- Hnatkovych O.D. Economic incentives for rational use and protection of land / O.D Hnatkovych // Innovative Economy. - 2012. - № 1. - P. 128-130.
- Dorosh O.S. Promote sustainable land as an economic mechanism of ecological improvement of land resources / O.S. Dorosh // Bulletin of Agricultural Science. - 2006. - № 11. - P. 59-61.
- Korchynska O.A. Soil fertility: the socio-economic and environmental nature: Monograph / O.A. Korchynska. - K.: NNC IAE, 2008. - 237 p.
- Economic incentives for land owners and land users for sustainable use and protection of land: recommendations. - K.: NNC IAE UAAN, 2003. - 30 p.
- Kupinets L.E. Ecologization of food complex: the theory, methodology, mechanisms. - Odessa: IPREEI NAS, 2010. - 712 p.
- Kulynych P.F. Legal problems of protection and use of agricultural land in Ukraine: [monograph] / P.F. Kulynych. - K.: Logos, 2011. - 688 p.
- Sabluk P.T. The development of land relations in Ukraine / P.T. Sabluk. - K: NNC IAE, 2006. - 396 p.
- Sohnych A.J. Problems of land use and protection in a market economy. Monograph / A.J. Sohnych. - Lviv, 2002. - 252 p.
- Trehobchuk V.M. Land Protection - a component of national security / V.M. Trehobchuk // Bulletin of Agricultural Science. - 2004. - № 9. - P. 3-10.
- Land Code of Ukraine of № 2768-III. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2768-14. [2015 03 30].
- Guidelines on economic incentives for landowners and land users for sustainable use and protection of land. - K: IAE UAAN, 2010. - 30 с.
- Incentive and market-based mechanisms to promote sustainable land management: framework and tool to assess applicability. - Rome, Italy, 2012. - p. 77.
- Scherr S.J. For services rendered: the current status and future potential of markets for the ecosystem services provided by tropical forests / Scherr S.J., White A. & Khare A. // ITTO Technical Series: International Timber Trade Organization. - 2004. - № 21.
- Agricultural Policies in OECD Countries: At a Glance 2010. - [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: www.oecd.org./dataoecd/17/0/45539870.pdf. [2015 03 01]
- A guide to conducting country-level inventories of current ecosystem service payments, markets and capacity building / Wage, S., Scherr, S., Inbar, M. & Jenkins, M. - Washington, D.C., USA, 2005. - 47 р.
Read article: 6.pdf