ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 636.32/38 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201508033
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Organizational and economic reserves of improving the sheep breeding industry competitiveness / Kozak O.A., Bezhenar I.M. // Ekonomika APK. - 2015. - № 8 - P. 33
This article provides an economic assessment of the current state sheep breeding industry in Ukraine. The main causes of its decline are defined. The external and internal factors affecting the competitiveness of the industry are analysed. Organizational and economic reserves of its increase are considered. In particular, the methodical approach for determining the economic efficiency of various directions of intra specialization that will improve the competitiveness of the industry through diversification of production activities sheep farms. There were developed organizational and economic measures at the macro and micro levels directed on implementation strategic aims of development and increase of industry efficiency. One of the reserves is revitalization of public organizations - regional producer associations of sheep products and advisory services. Tabl.: 2. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 21.
Key words: sheep breeding, specialization, competitiveness, economic efficiency, organizational and economic reserves, state support
- Zharuk L.V. Analysis sheep breading competitive enterprises in market conditions / L.V. Zharuk, L.S. Shelest // Sheep: Interdepartmental thematic scientific scientific collection of articles - New Kakhovka, 2007, Vol. 34. - P. 171-176.
- Ivanov M.F. The course of sheep breeading. 5 publisher corrected and supplemented / M.F. Ivanov // K: State publishing of agricultural literature of USSR, 1950. - 399 p.
- Kozak O.A. Ways of increasing the competitiveness of sheepbreeding / O.A. Kozak, I.M. Bezhenar // Vestnik of National University of Water and Environment. Economy: collection of scientific papers - Rivne: NUWE, 2014. - Vol. 1 (65). - P. 175-181.
- Ksenofontov M.M. Improving the relations information and consulting services and economic structures / M.M. Ksenofontov // Economy APK. - 2000. - № 5. - P. 9-11.
- Mesel-Veselyak V.J. Reform of the agricultural sector of Ukraine (results, problems and solution) / V.J. Mesel-Veselyak // Materials of the interregional participants of Congress of Ukrainian scientists agricultural economists (29 January), "Organizational and economic transformation in the agricultural production".- Lugansk: "Elton-2", 2010. - P. 19-29.
- Moroz V.O. Sheep and goat: Textbook. / V.O. Moroz. - Stavropol: SSAU "Agrus", 2005. - 469 p.
- The official website of the Association of sheep and goat breeder Ukraine. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://aviku.org.ua/.
- Parhomets M.K. The competitiveness of major sectors of agriculture in the regions of Ukraine: analysis, problems and increase / M.K. Parhomets // Ukrainian scientific production journal "Innovative Economy APK".- Ternopil: 5'2011 . - P. 93- 106.
- About state Support of Agriculture of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine from 24.06.2004 year number 1877-IV. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1877-15.
- Sokol O.I. Sheep breeding of Ukraine in the context of global industry development trends/ O.I. Sokol // The market economy transformation APK: collective monography in four parts. [edited P.T. Sabluk, V.J. Ambrosov, G.E. Maznyev.] - Kyiv: NSC “IAE”, 2002 - Part 1. Socio-economic problems of rural development. - P. 515-524.
- Topiha I. Improvement of methods economic evaluation of energy intensity of production of sheep / I.Topiha, L. Shelest // Animal of Ukraine. - 2001. - № 5. - P. 21-23.
- Turinskiy V.M. The competitiveness of regions of Ukraine in the production and sales of products sheep breeding / V.M. Turinskiy, L.S. Shelest // Scientific Papers. - Kam.-Pod. 2004 - Edition 12. - P. 145-149.
- Shelest L.S. State support of sheep breeding industry / L.S. Shelest. // Economy APK International Scientific and Production Journal. - 2010. - №5. - P. 17-22.
- Shelest L.S. Organization of competitive sheep breeding: monograph / L.S. Shelest - Askania Nova: Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences, Institute of Animal steppe areas of M.V. Ivanov "Askania Nova", 2008. - 208 p.
- Shynkarenko M. Sheep breeding in the market conditions / M. Shynkarenko // Koloc. - 1995. - №19. - P. 6.
- Marceau J. Budorcas taxicolor / J. Marceau // Animal Diversity. Web. - 2008. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.edu/site/accounts/information/Budorcas taxicolor. html.
- New Zealand sheep breeds. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.teara.govt.nz/en/sheep-farming/6.
- Philip K. Thornton Livestock production: recent trends, future prospects - 2010. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/365/1554/2853
- Sheep Farming Market Research Report (NAICS 11241) - Sep 2014. [Electronic resource]. - Access: http://www.ibisworld.com/industry/default.aspx?indid=60
- Sheep production handbook /American Sheep Industry Association, Inc. - 2002 Edition, Vol. 7. - 1060 p.
- The State of the World,s Animal Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture. Edited by Barbara Rischkowsky and Dafydd Pilling //FAO, Rome, 2007. - 511 p.
Read article: 7.pdf