ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Інноваційна діяльність та інтелектуальний капітал
Ways of increasing of innovation activity in small entrepreneurship / Pivtorak V.S. // Ekonomika APK. - 2016. - № 1 - P. 71
The object of the article is to study the current state and problems of innovation activity in small entrepreneurship within European integration processes with the definition of priority measures to overcome obstacles for increasing innovation activity in relevant economic subjects. In the article were used the following methods: dialectical, comparison, abstract and logical (theoretical and methodological generalizations, identification of problems of innovative development of small entrepreneurship and their solutions). As a elements of novelty there has been studied the modern state support of innovative activity in small enterprises in trends of European integration, including Ukraine’s place in the world ranking of the most innovative countries. The author suggests a number of priority measures to overcome obstacles for increasing innovation activity of small economic enterprises. There was made a comparative assessment of key indicators of innovation activity of domestic enterprises by their size. The list of major problems and obstacles that hinder increasing innovation activity of entrepreneurship was defined. There was exemplified a world experience of innovation policy that provides support for fundamental researches and the commercialization of innovation in the business environment. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 17.
Key words: innovations, innovative activity, small entrepreneurship, commercialization of innovations, government support, investment climate
- Varnaliy Z. Problems of support of innovation activity of small businesses [electronic resource] / Z. Varnaliy // Mode of access: http://www.niss.gov.ua/Monitor/Monitor43/in- dex.html.
- Hal’chyns’kyi A. Innovation strategy of Ukrainian reforms / A. Hal’chyns’kyi, V. Geyets, A. Kinakh, V. Seminozhenko. - K.: Knowledge of Ukraine, 2002. - 336 p.
- Zyanko V.V. Innovative entrepreneurship: the nature, mechanisms and forms of development: monograph / V.V. Zyanko - VNTU. - Vinnytsia: Universum-Vinnytsia, 2008. - 397 p.
- Mokiy A. Innovation activity of SME: theoretical, methodological and applied aspects / A Mokiy, Yu. Polyakov, Yu. Slyusarchuk // Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.- 2011. - 124/125. - P. 60-62.
- Innovation activity in the agricultural sector: institutional aspect, monograph / [Sabluk P.T., Shpykulyak O.G., Kurylo L.I. and others]. - K.: NSC IAE, 2010. - 706 p.
- Chernenko S.M. The role of small business in creating of innovative and competitive environment of Ukraine in regional innovation systems / S.M. Chernenko // Problems of Economics. - 2012. - № 3. - P. 56-61.
- Belitz H. Financing Patterns of Innovative SMEs and the Perception of Innovation Barriers in Germany [electronic resource] -/ H. Belitz, A. Lejpras. - Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung. - 2014. - 26 p. - Mode of access: http://www.diw.de/documents/publikationen/73/diw_01.c.435383.de/dp1353.pdf.
- Bozic L. Activities in SMEs in the Republic of Croatia / L. Bozic, S. Radas // Economic Trends and Economic Policy. - 2005. - № 103. - Pp. 30-49.
- Lesakova L. Evaluating Innovation Activities in Small and Medium Enterprises in Slovakia [electronic resource] / L. Lesakova // 7-th International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking. - 2009. - Pp. 26-35. - Mode of access: http://kgk.uni-obuda.hu/system/files/2_Lesakova.pdf.
- Nicolescu L. Innovation in SMEs - Finding from Romania [electronic resource] / L. Nicolescu, C. Nicolescu // Economics Sociology. - 2012. - Vol. 5. - № 2a. - Pp. 71-85. - Mode of access: http://www.economics-sociology.eu/files/10_MOD_Innovation%20in%20Romanian%20SMEs%20 -%20revised%20february%202013.pdf.
- Smallbone D. Innovation and new technology in rural small and medium-sized enterprises: some policy issues [electronic resource] / D. Smallbone, D. North // Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy. - 1999. - № 17(5). - Pp. 549 - 566. - Mode of access: http://www.envplan.com/abstract.cgi?id=c170549.
- Vanhaverbeke W. Open innovation in SMEs: How can small companies and start-ups benefit from open innovation strategies? [electronic resource] / W. Vanhaverbeke, I. Vermeersch, S. De Zutter. - 2012. - 99 p. - Mode of access: http://www.sciencebusiness.net/eif/documents/Open-innovation-in-SMEs.pdf.
- What is Horizon 2020? [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/en/what-horizon-2020.
- Research and innovation activity in Ukraine: Statistical yearbook. - K.: State Statistics Service of Ukraine. - 2014. - 314 p.
- The Bloomberg Innovation Index [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-innovative-countries.
- On the eve of the economy of knowledge (world practice of scientific and innovation development) / ed. A.A. Dynkin. - Moscow: IWEIR RAS, 2004. - 214 p.
- Egorov E.S. Program of innovative development of foreign countries: experience and achievements / E.S. Egorov // [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://ndipzir.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Є.-С.-Єгоров.pdf.
Read article: 9.pdf