ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Stimulation and its role in market economy regulation mechanism / Mazur H.F. // Ekonomika APK. - 2016. - № 2 - P. 45
The objective of this article is the disclosure of the essential and functional characteristics of economic systems development stimulation as a function of regulation in the market mechanism of interaction. The importance of theoretical principles of the meaning of regulation as a component of the factors providing economic management is described. The structural elements of formation the organizational and economic stimulation mechanism of economic agent interaction under market conditions are determined. The role characteristics of stimulation from the perspective of institutional concepts and in particular, neo-institutionalism are positioned, with the definition of roles in the process of transaction cost regulation. The author’s opinion concerning the tasks of stimulation under the transience of changes in the market mechanism as the institutional dynamic system of economic exchange, which is both the object of regulation and the subject of the regulation process. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 16.
Key words: mechanism, stimulation, market, regulation, market economy
- Smith A. Theory of Moral Feelings / Smith A. - M.: Republic, 1997. - 352 p.
- Izmalkov S. Theory of Economic Mechanisms / S. Izmalkov, K. Soten, M. Yudkevych // Questions of Economy. - 2008. - № 1. - P. 4-26.
- Economic Encyclopedia: in 3 volumes. [Editorial Board: S.V. Mochernyi (ex. Ed.) et al.] - Vol. 2 - K.: Publishing House "Academy", 2001. - 848 p.
- Great Dictionary of the Modern Ukrainian language (with ext. and add.) / author and chief editor V.T. Busel. - K.: Irpin: WTF "Perun", 2005. - 1728 p.
- Philosophical Dictionary / under the ed. of V.I. Shynkaruk. - [2nd ed. with ext.]. - K.: Chief editor of URE, 1986.
- Enterprise Economics: the textbook /under editorship of S.F. Pokropyvnyi - Ed. 2nd, be amended and ext. - K.: KNEU, 2005. - 528 p.
- Enterprise Economics: / Bea F., Dichtl E., M. Schweitner M. - K., 1998.
- Strategy for Economic and Social Development of Ukraine (2004-2015) "Ways of European Integration" / A.S. Halchynskyi, V.M. Geiets and others. - K.: IVTS of the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, 2004. - P. 247.
- Borysenko Z.M. Principles of Competition Policy: textbook / Z.M. Borysenko. - K.: Tacson, 2004. - P. 42.
- Economic Code of Ukraine: official publication. - K.: In Jure, 2003. - P. 12.
- Geiets V. Wish You Success / V. Geiets // Competition. Bulletin of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. - K., 2004. - P. 326.
- Danko M. Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Transaction Costs Determination / M. Danko // Economic theory. - 2007. - № 1. - P. 36-46.
- Bahtari E. Coase Theorem Role in the Development of New Institutionalism in the Second Half of the Twentieth Century.: Abstract of a Thesis…. Ph.D. in Economics / E. Bahtari. - K., 2006. - P. 20.
- Principles of Economic Theory: textbook of methodics; under the editorship of R.N. Nureiev // Questions of Economy. - 1996. - № 5. - P. 116-117.
- Kamyshanskaya M. State-owned Property in Transaction Economy of Ukraine: Abstract of a Thesis…. Ph.D. in Economics / M. Kamyshanskaya. - Donetsk, 2004. - P. 17.
- History of Economic Science: (Modern Stage): Textbook; under the Editorship of A.G. Hudokoromov. - M.: INFRA-M, 1999. - P. 209-210.
Read article: 6.pdf