ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 330.3:631.1(477) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202004026
Економіка агропромислового виробництва
Trends of the investment activities development in the agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine / Matsybora T.V. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 4 - P. 26
The purpose of the article is to determine the main trends of the investment activity development in the agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine, to determine sources of financing of capital investments in agriculture, forestry and fisheries and to substantiate their advantages and disadvantages in the present conditions. Research methods. Methods: dialectical method of scientific cognition, analysis and synthesis, systemic generalization (determination of the main trends of the investment activity development in the agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine; the formation of conclusions), analytical trend equalization (linear) (determining the dynamics trend of capital investment in the agricultural sector). Research results. The main tendencies of development of investment activity in agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine are established. The sources of financing of capital investments in agriculture, forestry and fisheries are identified. It substantiated the advantages and disadvantages of sources of financing of capital investments in the agrarian sector of the Ukrainian economy in the current conditions. The advantages and disadvantages of sources of financing of capital investments in the agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine are reasoned in the present conditions Scientific novelty. Based on the establishing of the main tendencies of development of investment activity in the agrarian sector and detailed analysis of sources of its financing, the advantages and disadvantages of each of them are substantiated and proposals for directions and sources of financing of investments in order to create a favorable environment for ensuring inclusive development of agriculture and rural territories are designed. Practical significance. Conclusions, suggestions and practical recommendations can be used in the formation of investment programs and projects in agriculture and the development of state programs for the development of the agricultural sector of the economy of Ukraine. Figs.: 4. Refs.: 14.
Key words: investments; capital investments; investment activity; investment trend; linear trend; sources of capital investment financing; agrarian sector
- Ahrarni miliony: kudy i navishcho spriamovuiut dotatsii na silske hospodarstvo [The agrarian millions: where and why the directed subsidies to agriculture]. Retrieved from: https://24tv.ua/agrarni_milyoni_kudi_i_navishho_spryamovuyut_dotatsiyi_na_silske_gospodarstvo_n1111765 [In Ukrainian].
- Demianenko, S.I., Kuznietsova, A.V. (2008). Ahrokholdynhy v Ukraini: dobre chy pohano? : Seriia konsultatyvnykh robit [The agroholdings in Ukraine: good or bad? : Advisory Series]. Kyiv: Nimetsko-Ukrainskyi Ahrarnyi Dialoh; Instytut ekonomichnykh doslidzhen ta politychnykh konsultatsii [In Ukrainian].
- Zakharchuk, O.V. (2019). Tekhnichne zabezpechennia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv v Ukraini [Technical maintenance of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 2, pp. 48-56. [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Zakharchuk, O.V. (2018). Investytsiine zabezpechennia innovatsiinoho rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy [Investment provision of innovative development of Ukrainian agriculture]. Ekonomika APK, 11. pp. 9-18. [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Kropyvko, M.F. (2013). Ahrokholdynhy v Ukraini ta posylennia sotsialnoi spriamovanosti yikh diialnosti [Agroholdings in Ukraine and strengthening of social orientation of their activity]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 5-21 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro derzhavnu pidtrymku silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy : Zakon Ukrainy vid 24.06.2004 # 1877-IV (zi zminamy) [On public procurements: 24.06.2004, № 1877-IV (with changes)]. Baza danykh “Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy”. VR Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://zakon.help/law/1877-IV/edition15.08.2018 [In Ukrainian].
- Rehuliarne opytuvannia inozemnykh investoriv: Spetsialnyi vypusk (kviten 2019 r.) [Regular survey of foreign investors: Special issue (April 2019)] Kyiv: Tsentr ekonomichnoi stratehii. Retrieved from: https://ces.org.ua/ [In Ukrainian].
- Savytska, H.V. (2005). Ekonomichnyi analiz diialnosti pidpryiemstva: Navch. posib. [Economic analysis of the enterprise: teach. guidances]. Kyiv: Znannia [In Ukrainian].
- Tarasenko, A., Yablonskyi, D. (2018). Yaka model subsydiiuvannia ahrarnoho sektora potribna Ukraini (30 zhovtnia 2018 r.) [Which model of agricultural sector support does Ukraine need? (October 30, 2018)]. Kyiv: Tsentr ekonomichnoi stratehii. Retrieved from: https://ces.org.ua/ [In Ukrainian].
- Buts, C. and Jegers, M. (2008). The effect of subsidies on the evolution of market structure. Brussel. Retrieved from: http://www.stateaid.gr/images/article-attachments/The_effect_of_SA_on_competition_Cresse.pdf. [In English].
- Cong, R. & Brady, M. (2012). How to Design a Targeted Agricultural Subsidy System: Efficiency or Equity? PLoS ONE, 7(8). Retrieved from: e41225. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0041225. [In English].
- Grazhevska, N., et al. (2015). The Effects of Rent-Seeking Behavior on the Efficiency of Fiscal Policy in Ukraine. Procedia Economics and Finance, vol. 27 [In English].
- IFC (2011). Investment Climate in Ukraine as Seen by Private Business, IFC Ukraine Investment Climate Project Report. Retrieved from: https://www.ifc.org/wps/wcm/connect/facbbf804b8692d9bf19bf6eac26e1c2/Ukraine-IC-Report_Nov2011_ENG.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=facbbf804b8692d9bf19bf6eac26e1c2 [In English].
- Wadho, W. & Umair, A. (2017). Government size and economic growth in an endogenous growth model with rent-seeking. Economics & Politics, 30 (1), pp. 151-179 [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_4_p_26_34.pdf