ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 631: 001.8 (477) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202007006
Аграрна політика і реформування
Positives and negatives of the agrarian system of Ukraine / Kropyvko M.F. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 7 - P. 6
The purpose of the article is to highlight the results of the analysis of organizational and economic transformations in the process of carrying out the agrarian reform and to draw the attention of scientists, government officials, and society to the urgency of solving the problem of improving the agrarian system of Ukraine. Research methods. During the research, the following methods were used: abstract-logical (to determine the essence of the agrarian system, the generalization of the organizational and economic transformations processes during the agrarian reform, the formation of conclusions); economic and statistical (to analyze the results of improving the agrarian structure) comparative analysis (to determine the positives and negatives of organizational and economic transformations in agriculture of the world countries and in Ukraine). Research results. During the process of agricultural transformation analyzing in 2000-2018, it was revealed that by 2010, instead of the state collective agrarian system in Ukraine, a private-lease agrarian system has been formed, the characteristic features of which are private ownership of land, property, and results of activities, lease land relations and the multiformity of organizational and legal forms of market management. As a result, the production and export of agricultural products increased significantly. However, in the future, a latifundist structure began to form in the agriculture of Ukraine due to the concentration of farmland for the use of vertically integrated agricultural holding groups, in general, it has a positive effect on the development of agricultural production. However, such a system carries the threat of landlessness of peasants and the spread of semi-feudal forms of agricultural land lease. It does not contribute to the rural communities' development and improves the living standards of rural residents, for most of whom agricultural and related activities are the main source of their own income and revenues to local budgets. Scientific novelty. The essence and definition of the concept "agrarian system" are substantiated. For the first time, it was concluded that as a result of agrarian organizational and economic transformations in Ukraine a private-lease agrarian system was formed, its positive aspects and threats were systematized. Scientific provisions and recommendations for the continuation of agrarian reform for the formation of an agrarian system aimed at the integrated (balanced) development of agriculture, rural communities, and territories have been further developed. Practical significance. The results of the study can be used by scientists, government officials, and practitioners to solve the problem of national importance - improving the agricultural system of Ukraine. Tabl.: 4. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 16.
Key words: agriculture; agrarian reform; agrarian system; agroholdings; social orientation
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Kropyvko, M.F. (Ed.). (2017). Ahrarnyi ustrii Ukrainy: naukove vydannia [Agrarian system of Ukraine: scientific publication]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Sabluk, P.T. (Ed.). (1999). Ahropromyslovyi kompleks Ukrainy: stan, tendentsii ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Agro-industrial complex of Ukraine: state, tendencies and prospects of development. Information-analytical collection]. Kyiv: IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O., Prokopa, I. (2013). Na yaku model ahrarnoho sektora maie oriientuvatysia Ukraina u stratehichnii perspektyvi? [What model of the agricultural sector should Ukraine focus on in the strategic perspective?]. Dzerkalo tyzhnia. Ukraina, 25 [In Ukrainian].
- Busel, V.T. (Ed.) (2004). Velykyi tlumachnyi slovnyk suchasnoi ukrainskoi movy [Large explanatory dictionary of the modern Ukrainian language]. Kyiv: Irpin: VTF «Perun» [In Ukrainian].
- Haidutskyi, P.I. (2020). Pravda pro rynok zemli [The truth about the land market]. Kyiv: DKS Tsentr [In Ukrainian].
- Zahurskyi, O.M. (2014). Analiz instytutsionalnoho ustroiu ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky Ukrainy [Analysis of the institutional structure of the agricultural sector of Ukraine's economy]. Ekonomika. Upravlinnia. Innovatsii. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky, 1. Retrieved from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/eui_2014_1_41 [In Ukrainian].
- Zhuk, V.M. (2017). Obih zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia v selozberihaiuchii modeli ahrarnoho ustroiu Ukrainy: naukova dopovid [Circulation of agricultural land in the village-preserving model of the agrarian system of Ukraine: scientific report]. Kyiv: NNTs «Instytut ahrarnoi ekonomiky» [In Ukrainian].
- Propozytsii Ahrarnoho soiuzu Ukrainy do Prohramy rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky Ukrainy na period do 2020 roku [Proposals of the Agrarian Union of Ukraine to the Program of development of the agricultural sector of the economy of Ukraine for the period up to 2020]. Retrieved from: http://minagro.gov.ua/node/10516 [In Ukrainian].
- Rozvytok hospodarskykh formuvan i orhanizatsiia vyrobnytstva v ahrarnii sferi APK [Development of economic formations and organization of production in the agricultural sector of AIC]. (1999). Kyiv: UAAN. IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Kropyvko, M.F. (Ed.). (2013). Rozvytok ahrarnykh kholdynhovykh formuvan ta zakhody z posylennia sotsialnoi spriamovanosti yikhnoi diialnosti [Development of agrarian holding formations and measures to strengthen the social orientation of their activities]. Kyiv: NNTs IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Bilodid, I.K., et al. (1979). Slovnyk ukrainskoi movy: [v 11 t] [Dictionary of the Ukrainian language: [in 11 t]. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, T. 10 [In Ukrainian].
- Tkachuk, A. (2016). Rozvytok silskykh terytorii v umovakh zmin [Development of rural areas in the face of change]. Prezentatsiia Konferentsii «Rozvytok silskykh terytorii v umovakh zmin», m. Kyiv, 19 kvit. 2016 r. Retrieved from: https://www.csi.org.ua/news/bryfing-anatoliya-tkachuka-prysvyachenogo-provedennyu-naukovo-praktychnoyi-konferentsiyi-silski-terytoriyi-v-umovah-detsentralizatsiyi-stan-mozhlyvosti-zagrozy/ [In Ukrainian].
- Tretiak, A.M. (2013). Zemleustrii v Ukraini: teoriia, metodolohiia: monohrafiia [Land management in Ukraine: theory, methodology: monograph]. Kherson: Hrin D.S. [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O.M., Heiets, V.M., Hutorov, A.O., et al. (2012). Ukrainska model ahrarnoho rozvytku ta yii sotsioekonomichna pereoriientatsiia: nauk. dop. [Ukrainian model of agricultural development and its socio-economic reorientation: scientific report]. Kyiv: NAN Ukrainy, In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv [In Ukrainian].
- Churylova, T.M. (2016). Do pytannia pro ahrarnyi ustrii Ukrainy [On the question of the agrarian system of Ukraine]. Materialy mizhnarodnoi konferentsii, prysviachenoi 20-richchiu stvorennia fakultetu zemlevporiadkuvannia, m. Kyiv, 23- 24 veres. 2016 r. Kyiv: NUBiP [In Ukrainian].
- Shyian, V.Y., Sharko, I.O. (2007). Ahrarna polityka: kurs lektsii [Agricultural policy: a course of lectures]. Kharkiv: Khark. nats. ahrar. un-t [In Ukrainian].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_7_p_6_19.pdf