ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 338.43:33 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202010038
Аграрний менеджмент і підприємництво
Integrating aspect of economic development in Ukrainian agriculture / Bezhenar I.M., Malik L.M., Shvets A.A. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 10 - P. 38
The purpose of the article is to determine the directions of integration processes in the development of entrepreneurial activity in the agricultural sector of the economy. Research methods. Using statistical and graphical methods, the state and trends of integration transformations of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine were assessed. Research results. The dynamics of changes in the number of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine during 2013-2019, their structure on the basis of legal status, scope and results of activities are analyzed and the relevant conclusions on the ways of development of integration processes in the agricultural sector are formed. The functioning of agrarian business entities of different sizes has been studied. The integration potential of small business entities in the agricultural sector has been identified. The dynamics of the main production indicators of small and micro enterprises is given, their share in the total volume of agricultural production is determined. Also, small forms of management due to integration and cooperative processes provide an opportunity to develop in rural areas, making financial contributions to local budgets, while large enterprises (agricultural holdings) usually have minimal impact on the development of rural economy and rural areas. The main segments of agricultural production (such as potatoes, vegetables, fruits and berries) in which households play a key role are identified. Priority areas for the development of personal farms have been identified, in particular, through the creation of family farms and their association in cooperatives, etc. The information base of the study is the scientific achievements of leading domestic and foreign scientists, analytical data of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. On the basis of the obtained results the social and economic expediency of development of cooperative forms of management in the countryside and integration of small-scale agricultural producers is substantiated. Scientific novelty. It is proposed to turn personal peasant farms into family farms as components of integration formations in agrarian business. Practical significance. The state of business structures of the agricultural sector of the Ukrainian economy is assessed and the prospects and advantages of the development of integration formations and cooperation in the sustainable development of rural areas are outlined. Tabl.: 8. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 20.
Key words: business entity; agriculture; organizational and legal form; agricultural products; family farm; personal peasant farms
- Boichyk, I.M. (2016). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva: pidruchnyk [Business economics: textbook]. Kyiv: Kondor–Vydavnytstvo [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O. & Prokopa, I. Pidtrymka simeinoho fermerstva: hasla i dii [Support for family farming: slogans and actions]. Retrieved from: https://dt.ua/ariculture/pidtrimka-simeynogo-fermerstva-gasla-i-diyi-_.html [In Ukrainian].
- Borodina, O. & Prokopa, I. Simeini fermerski hospodarstva: problemy formalizatsii [Family farms: problems of formalization]. Dzerkalo tyzhnia. Retrieved from: https://dt.ua/ariculture/simeyni-fermerski-gospodarstva-problemi-formalizaciyi-_.html [In Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://ukrstat.gov.ua [In Ukrainian].
- Zaiats, V.M. (2014). Vidnosyny vlasnosti u rozvytku silskohospodarskoho pidpryiemnytstva [Property relations in the development of agricultural entrepreneurship]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 100-108 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo. & Shpykuliak, O.H. (2018). Tendentsii i perspektyvy rozvytku osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv [Trends and prospects for the development of personal peasant farms]. Ekonomika APK, 1, pp. 11-19 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo., Shpykuliak, O.H. & Mamchur, V.A. (2020). Realizatsiia tsilei staloho rozvytku Ukrainy v konteksti transformatsii osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv v simeini fermerski [Realization of the goals of sustainable development of Ukraine in the context of transformation of personal peasant farms into family farms]. Ekonomika pryrodokorystuvannia i stalyi rozvytok, 7 (261), pp. 21-31 Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.37100/2616-7689/2020/7(26)/3 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo. (2016). Pidpryiemnytstvo i rozvytok silskykh terytorii [Entrepreneurship and rural development]. Ekonomika APK, 6, pp. 97-103 [In Ukrainian].
- Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. (2005. Rozvytok osobystykh selianskykh hospodarstv v Ukraini [Development of personal peasant farms in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 2, pp. 7-15 [In Ukrainian].
- Pivtorak, V.S. (2014). Rozvytok maloho pidpryiemnytstva v silskomu hospodarstvi [Development of small business in agriculture]. Kyiv: NNTs IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Pro vnesennia zmin do Zakonu Ukrainy «Pro fermerske hospodarstvo» shchodo stymuliuvannia stvorennia ta diialnosti simeinykh fermerskykh hospodarstv: Zakon Ukrainy # 1067-VIII vid 31.03.2016 r. [On amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Farming" to stimulate the establishment and operation of family farms: Law of Ukraine No. 1067-VІІІ from 31.03.2016]. Retrieved from: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1067-19 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro zatverdzhennia Poriadku nadannia simeinym fermerskym hospodarstvam dodatkovoi finansovoi pidtrymky cherez mekhanizm doplaty na koryst zastrakhovanykh osib-chleniv/holovy simeinoho fermerskoho hospodarstva yedynoho vnesku na zahalnoobov’iazkove derzhavne sotsialne strakhuvannia : Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy # 565 vid 22 travnia 2019 r. [On approval of the Procedure for providing additional financial support to family farms through the mechanism of additional payment in favor of insured members / head of the family farm of a single contribution to the obligatory state social insurance: Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 565 from May 22, 2019]. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/565-2019-%D0%BF [In Ukrainian].
- Pro skhvalennia Kontseptsii rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv ta silskohospodarskoi kooperatsii na 2018– 2020 roky: Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy # 664-r vid 13.09.2017 r. [On approval of the Concept of development of farms and agricultural cooperation for 2018-2020: Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 664-r from 13.09.2017]. Retrieved from: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/664-2017-%D1%80 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Shpykuliak, O.H., Malik, M.Y., et al. (2017). Rozvytok malykh ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv u rynkovomu instytutsiinomu seredovyshchi: indykatory ta efektyvnist [Development of small agricultural enterprises in a market institutional environment: indicators and efficiency]. O. H. Shpykuliak (Ed.). Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Malik, M.Yo., Zaiats, V.M. & Shpykuliak, O.H. (2016). Rozvytok pidpryiemnytstva i kooperatsii: instytutsionalnyi aspekt: monohrafiia [Development of entrepreneurship and cooperation: institutional aspect: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo., Shpykuliak, O.H., Mamchur, V.A., et al. (2019). Rozvytok silskohospodarskoi kooperatsii ta intehratsiini protsesy v ahrarnomu sektori ekonomiky: monohrafiia [Development of agricultural cooperation and integration processes in the agricultural sector of the economy: monograph]. M.Yo. Malik (Ed.). Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Fitz-Koch, S., Nordqvist, M., Carter, S. & Hunter, E. (2018). Entrepreneurship in the Agricultural Sector: A Literature Review and Future Research Opportunities. Entrep. Theory Pract., vol. 42, pp. 129–166 [In English].
- Kyrylov, Yu. & Hranovska, V. (2016). Innovative alternative agricultural formations in Ukraine. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Lithuania, vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 239–251 [In English].
- Lisetskii, F.N., Kyrylov, Yu.Ye., Pichura, V.I., Hranovska, V.G. & Domaratsky, E.A. 2017. The development and current state of the agricultural sector of the national economy due to the more active access to the global food market. Prathamesh Gorawala and Srushti Mandhatri (Ed.). Agricultural Research Updates, volume 20. Nova Science Publishers, Inc., Chapter 1, pp. 1-70 [In English].
- Kyrylov, Yu., Thompson, S., Hranovska, V. & Krykynova, V. (2018). The world trends of organic production and consumption. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Lithuania, vol. 40 (4), pp. 514–530 [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_10_p_38_48.pdf