ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 631.15 (477) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202011108
Аграрний менеджмент і підприємництво
Trends in the development of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine as precondition for the formation of differentiated measures of agricultural policy / Voskobiinyk S.Ya. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 11 - P. 108
The purpose of the article – is to determine of tends of agricultural enterprises development in Ukraine based on their seg-mentation on typical for the aims of the research groups and the establishment of the author’s assessment toolkit as one of the preconditions for the formation of differentiated measures of agricultural policy. Research methods. The dialectical method of cognition and systemic method of research of tendencies of agricultural enter-prises development as prerequisites for more substantiated formation of differentiated measures of agricultural policy are the theoretical basis of the article. The results of the research are obtained based on using such main methods as generalization and compare. Three the most significant groups of agricultural enterprises and component of the tools research have been determined based on generalization method. Using the comparison method, the analysis of the performance indicators of the subjects of these groups was carried out. Research results. Trends in the development of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine are considered, three characteristic groups of enterprises are distinguished: farms, conditionally medium agricultural enterprises, with a land use area of 10,000 hectares and large agricultural enterprises with a land use area of more than 10,000 hectares. Scientific novelty. The authors toolkit of research has been formed. It includes the next indicators: number enterprises in groups, the size of agricultural area, the number of employees in plant production and animal husbandry, land supply per employee, average monthly salary, gross output, income (revenue), income per 100 hectares of agricultural land and per employee, level of profitability in plant production and animal husbandry. Practical significance. The results of the article can be used for the elaboration of the differentiated measures of agricultural policy. Tabl.: 4. Refs.: 17.
Key words: groups of agricultural enterprises; assessment toolkit; trends; development; effectiveness; agricultural policy
- Andriichuk, V.H. (2005). Efektyvnist diialnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: teoriia, metodyka, analiz: monohrafiia [Efficiency of agrarian enterprises: theory, methods, analysis: monograph]. Kyiv: KNEU [In Ukrainian].
- Il'jashenko, S.N. (2003). Sostavljajushhie jekonomicheskoj bezopasnosti predprijatija i podhody k ih ocenke [Components of the economic security of an enterprise and approaches to their assessment]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, 3 (21), pp. 12–19 [In Russian].
- Kropyvko, M.F., Ksenofontov, M.M. & Khmil, N.V. (2015). Napriamy udoskonalennia derzhavnoho upravlinnia ahrarnym sektorom v umovakh detsentralizatsii vlady ta derehuliatsii hospodarskoi diialnosti [Directions of improvement of governance of agrarian sector in the context of decentralization of authority and deregulation of economic activity]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 5–14 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O. (2012). Formuvannia perspektyvnoi modeli silskoho hospodarstva Ukrainy [Formation of a perspective model of agriculture of Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 11, pp. 10–14 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Y. & Nuzhna, O.A. (2007). Konkurentospromozhnist ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv: metodolohiia i mekhanizmy: monohrafiia [Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises: methodology and mechanisms: monograph]. Kyiv: NNTs IAE [In Ukrainian].
- Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. (2008). Optymalni rozmiry silskohospodarskykh formuvan promyslovoho typu v Ukraini [Optimal sizes of agricultural formations of industrial type in Ukraine.]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 13–20 [In Ukrainian].
- Pashaver, B.I. (2007). Cenoobrazovanie v finansovoj sisteme prodovol'stvennogo rynka [Pricing in the financial system of the food market]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 29–33 [In Russian].
- Puhachov, M.I. (2017). Ahrarnyi sektor ekonomiky Ukrainy v umovakh instytutsiinykh zmin [Agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine in terms of institutional changes]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 12–18 [In Ukrainian].
- Sabluk, P.T. (2008). Problemy zabezpechennia dokhidnosti ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v Ukraini v postindustrialnyi period [Problems of ensuring the profitability of agro-industrial production in Ukraine in the post-industrial period]. Ekonomika APK, 4, pp. 19–37 [In Ukrainian].
- Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [In Ukrainian].
- Silske hospodarstvo Ukrainy: Stat. zb., 2017. [Agriculture of Ukraine: statistical yearbook 2017]. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2018/zb/09/zb_sg2017_pdf.pdf [In Ukrainian].
- Sirenko, N.M. (2009). Nova rol silskoho hospodarstva v ekonomichnomu rozvytku krainy [A new role of agriculture in the economic development of the country]. Visnyk Bilotserkivskoho derzhavnoho ahrarnoho universytetu, 63, pp. 58–61 [In Ukrainian].
- Yurchyshyn, V.V. (2013). Do problemy systemnoi pereoriientatsii rozvytku ahrosfery na zasadakh sotsioekonomiky [On the problem of systemic reorientation of the development of agrisphere on the foundations of socioeconomics]. Ekonomika APK, 11, pp. 6–17 [In Ukrainian].
- Kobets, M., Artushin, V., Sikachyna, O. et al. (2011). Impacts of the Global Financial and Economic Crisis Upon the Agro-Fud Sector of Ukraine’s Economy / Economics and Rural Development, 1, pp. 7–17 [In English].
- Pretty, J. (2008). Agricultural sustainability: concepts, principles and evidence. Philosophical Transactoins of the Royal Society B, vol. 363 (1491), pp. 447–465 [In English]. https://doi.org/10.1098/rstb.2007.2163
- Pugachov, M. (2014). Agricultural reform: an impact assessment. Barometer of Change, 7 [In English].
- Roest, K., Ferrari, P. & Knickel K. (2018). Specialisation and economies of scale or diversification and economies of scope? Assessing different agricultural development pathways. Journal of Rural Studies, vol. 59. pp. 222–231 [In English]. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.04.013
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_11_p_108_118.pdf