ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 331.104:338.43 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202012045
Аграрний менеджмент і підприємництво
Identification of marketing models of interaction of agricultural enterprises for biofuel production / Lohosha R.V., Semchuk I.A. // Ekonomika APK. - 2020. - № 12 - P. 45
The purpose of the article is to study the formation factors of the biofuels domestic market in the network of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises based on interaction marketing. The materials of the article are focused on the study of both the causes of dysfunction of the biofuels domestic market and the search for new factors in the formation of such a market. Research methods. The research methodology considered the motivation factor implemented in the form of a separate marketing policy of «interaction» as the basis for the formation of the biofuels market in Ukraine, where the main market agents were considered agricultural enterprises (as biofuel producers, consumers and business partners).In the course of the research, in addition to a number of general scientific methods of economic research, an experiment was used to assess the interest of managers in typical (for Vinnytsia region) agricultural enterprises in partnerships in the business of biofuels production. The solution of the problem provided influence modeling of separate factors on attitudes of the enterprises-recipients concerning partnership interaction in researched business on manufacture of biofuels on: 1) linear Markov analytical model; 2) a nonlinear Markov model with a nonstationary matrix of transition probabilities; 3) generalized Markov imitation (multi-version) model of transitions; 4) linear Markov simulation model with individual parameters of the elements; 5) nonlinear Markov simulation model with «training» of the elements. Thus, the dynamics of the model was determined by the change in the attitudes of many recipients about cooperation depending on: 1) the intensity of information links about the benefits and risks of cooperation; 2) the presence of the implementation system of motivational factors (production standards, a special type of marketing policy and partnership scheme). Research results. An empirical reflection of the agency base among this category is determined, which allows us to conclude that the number of potential business participants significantly exceeds the critical level, and the motivational factors for the partnership are at least significant. In contrast to the national biofuels market, where – in the absence of any protectionist policy – the business economy has shown low competitiveness in recent years, these results suggest the possibility of forming a new market type – agency, where business will be formed among agricultural enterprises, united by certain integration schemes on the basis of interaction marketing policy of the enterprise-business initiator. The efficiency basis of this market will obviously be the effect of minimizing the value chain both in terms of the participants’ number and the value added itself, which will significantly reduce the cost of production. Scientific novelty. Firstly, the question of the forming possibility – as an alternative – a new type of biofuels market in Ukraine in the absence, unlike all other countries, a state policy to support the industry; secondly, substantiation of the idea of a special marketing policy of the organizational level of the agricultural enterprise as a business initiator – the policy of «interaction»; third, the identification of the agency basis of this market in relation to domestic agricultural enterprises. Practical significance. The applied value of the results is considered as a basis for forming a business for the production of biofuels in the network of agricultural enterprises in the context of empirical forecasting of potential partners and the role of motivating factors for building such partnership schemes. Tabl.: 2. Figs.: 6. Refs.: 17.
Key words: biofuels market; agricultural enterprises; marketing policy; partnership scheme
- Borovskaja, T.N. & Severilov, V.A. (2008). Modelirovanie biznes-edinicy «na fone» sistemy biznes-edinic segmenta rynka [Modeling a business unit "against the background" of a system of business units of a market segment]. Internet-Osvita-Nauka-2008: shosta mizhnarodna konferentsiia, ION. zbirn. mater. konf. Tom 1. Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsia [In Russian].
- Borovska, T.M., Moroz, O.V. & Lazarchuk, O.V. (2009). Rozrobka modelei rozvytku silskykh hromad ta silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv z vrakhuvanniam faktoru konfliktnosti [Development of models of development of rural communities and agricultural enterprises taking into account the factor of conflict]. Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 5, pp. 44-49 [In Ukrainian].
- Heletukha, H. & Kramar, V. (2016). Kompleksnyi analiz ukrainskoho rynku pelet z biomasy [Comprehensive analysis of the Ukrainian market of biomass pellets]. Kyiv [In Ukrainian].
- Honcharuk, T.V. (2013). Vyrobnytstvo biopalyva ta udoskonalennia mekhanizmu yoho innovatsiinoho zabezpechennia [Biofuel production and improvement of the mechanism of its innovative provision]. Ekonomika APK, 10, рр. 135-138 [In Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, G.M. (2018). Dyversyfikatsiia rozvytku vyrobnytstva biopalyv – osnova zabezpechennia prodovolchoi, enerhetychnoi, ekonomichnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Diversification of biofuel production development is the basis for ensuring food, energy, economic and environmental security of Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky, 11, рр. 169-176 [In Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, G.M. (2008). Rozvytok rynku biopalyv v Ukraini: monohrafiia [Development of the biofuels market in Ukraine: monograph]. Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [In Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H.M., Shpykuliak, O.H. & Pchelianska, H.O. (2012). Instytuty infrastruktury ta tsinoutvorennia u rozvytku ahrarnoho rynku: rehionalnyi aspekt: monohrafiia [Institutions of infrastructure and pricing in the development of the agricultural market: regional aspect: monograph] Vinnytsia: TOV «Firma «Planer» [In Ukrainian].
- 4. Kaletnik, H.M., Shpykuliak, O.H. & Pchelianska, H.O. (2012). Instytutsionalni zasady funktsionalnosti infrastruktury ta tsinoutvorennia u rozvytku ahrarnoho rynkui teoretychnyi aspekt [Institutional principles of infrastructure functionality and pricing in the development of the agricultural market and the theoretical aspect]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 132-139 [In Ukrainian].
- Kyrylenko, I.H., Dem’ianchuk, V.V., Andriushchenko, B.V. (2010). Formuvannia rynku ukrainskoho biopalyva: peredumovy, perspektyvy, stratehiia [Formation of the Ukrainian biofuel market: preconditions, prospects, strategy]. Ekonomika APK, 4, рр. 62-66 [In Ukrainian].
- Mesel-Veseliak, V.Ya. (2015). Vyrobnytstvo alternatyvnykh vydiv enerhetychnykh resursiv yak faktor pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Production of alternative types of energy resources as a factor in improving the efficiency of agricultural enterprises]. Ekonomika APK, 2, рр. 18-27 [In Ukrainian].
- Pryshliak, N.V. & Baldyniuk, V.M. (2019). Efektyvnist vyrobnytstva silskohospodarskoi produktsii yak syrovyny dlia pererobky na biopalyva [Efficiency of agricultural production as raw materials for processing into biofuels]. Ahrosvit, 21. рр. 47–58 [In Ukrainian].
- Tokarchuk, D.M. (2016). Stratehichni napriamy vyrobnytstva biopalyva silskohospodarskymy pidpryiemstvamy Ukrainy [Strategic directions of biofuel production by agricultural enterprises of Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky, 7, рр. 18-26 [In Ukrainian].
- Forrester, Dzh. (1974). Dinamika goroda [City dynamics]. Moskva: Progress [In Russian].
- Shpychak, O.M., Bodnar, O.V. & Pashko, S.O. (2019). Vyrobnytstvo biopalyva v Ukraini u konteksti optymalnoho vyrishennia enerhetychnoi problemy [Biofuel production in Ukraine in the context of optimal solution of the energy problem]. Ekonomika APK, 3, рр. 13-27 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.201903013
- Ekland, I. (1983). Elements of mathematical economics [Elements of mathematical economics]. Moscow: World [In Russian].
- Honcharuk, I. (2020). Use of Wastes of the Livestock Industry as a Possibility for Increasing the Efficiency of AIC and Replenishing the Energy Balance. Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development, vol. 9(1), рр. 9–14. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.2478/vjbsd-2020-0002. [In English].
- Robert, R & Prechter, Jr (2002). Conquer the Crash. You can survive and prosper in deflationary depression. John Willey&sons, LTD [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2020_12_p_45_54.pdf