ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 332.024.2 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202101006
Наукове забезпечення розвитку агропромислового комплексу
Theoretical basis and methodological approaches to formation of a strategy for managing the efficiency of farming investments / Kropyvko M.F., Kisil M.I. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 1 - P. 6
The purpose of the article is to substantiate and highlight the theoretical provisions and methodological approaches to the formation of a strategy for managing the efficiency of investment in a farm. Research methods. During the study, the following methods were used: dialectical (in the knowledge of investment processes and phenomena); abstract-logical (in substantiating theoretical provisions on the formation of investment efficiency); SWOT-analysis (in assessing priority investment goals by efficiency criteria); strategic planning methods (in choosing strategic investment goals); project analysis (in assessing the effectiveness of investments for their strategic goals); monographic (when checking theoretical provisions and methodological approaches on the example of a particular farm). Research results. The article summarizes the theoretical provisions and methodological approaches to the formation of a strategy for managing the efficiency of investment in a farm, arising from the characteristics of this form of management. Scientific novelty. The justification was further developed that investment efficiency is formed mainly at the stage of choosing investment options and solutions, in connection with which the main tasks of a farmer in managing this efficiency are to select the best investment options in terms of efficiency and minimize risks; the development of an investment strategy and investment policy of a farm should be carried out on the principles of strategic management and methodology of project analysis in the context of each investment goal; a high level of validity of the farmer's choice of strategic investment goals is achieved based on the results of the assessment of investment projects and business plans, and in the absence of these for the farmer, based on the results of a pre-project analysis of aggregated or indicative data on effects and costs in the context of each strategic investment goal; a farm investment performance management system should encompass the assessment and selection of the most effective investment objectives and measures in the development of an investment strategy, policy, program and current plan. Practical significance. The research results can be used by all farms. For this purpose, guidelines have been developed for practical use. Tabl.: 1. Refs.: 11.
Key words: farms; investment strategy; investment performance management; investment goals; project analysis methodology; investment benefits and costs
- Vidomenko, I.O. & Kryvsha, Ye.V. (2010). Suchasni pidkhody do rozrobky investytsiynoyi stratehiyi pidpryyemstv [Modern approaches to the development of investment strategy of enterprises]. Ekonomika kharchovoyi promyslovosti, 2, pp. 8-13 [In Ukrainian].
- Kisil, M.I. (2014). Suchasni vyklyky, stratehichni priorytety ta zavdannia shchodo investytsiinoho zabezpechennia rozvytku silskoho hospodarstva [Modern challenges, strategic priorities and objectives for investment support of agricultural development]. Innovatsiyna ekonomika, 1, pp. 14-19 [In Ukrainian].
- Kisil, M.I. & Harbar, V.V. (2015). Teoretychni ta praktychni aspekty formuvannia stratehii staloho rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv [Theoretical and practical aspects of forming strategies for sustainable development of farms]. Ekonomika APK, 12, pp. 35-43 [In Ukrainian].
- Kropyvko, M.F. (2016). Napriamy reformuvannia systemy upravlinnia ahrarnym sektorom v umovakh detsentralizatsii vlady ta rozvytku yevrointehratsiynykh protsesiv [Directions of reforming the management system of the agricultural sector in terms of decentralization of power and the development of European integration processes]. Ekonomika APK, 6, pp. 26-36 [In Ukrainian].
- Loiko, V.V. (2015). Investytsiina stratehiia v systemi stratehichnoho vyboru pidpryiemstva. [Investment strategy in the system of strategic choice of the enterprise]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky. vyp. 6, pp. 363-365 [In Ukrainian].
- Liakhovych, L.A. (2011). Investytsiina stratehiia pidpryyemstva v kryzovykh umovakh hospodaryuvannia. [Investment strategy of the enterprise in crisis conditions]. Stalyi rozvytok ekonomiky, 1, pp. 167-171 [In Ukrainian].
- Sabluk, P.T. & Kropyvko, M.M. (2018). Osoblyvosti stratehichnoho planuvannia rozvytku silskoii terytorialnoii hromady [Features of strategic planning of rural territorial community development]. Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 5-13 [In Ukrainian].
- Skotnikova, L.P. & Uhrimova, I.V. (2018). Rol investytsiynoyi stratehiyi u rozvytku pidpryyemstva [The role of investment strategy in enterprise development]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu «Kharkivskyi politekhnichnyi instytut» (ekonomichni nauky): zb. nauk. pr. Kharkiv: NTU «KHPI», 19 (1295), pp. 19-22 [In Ukrainian].
- Business regulations and economic growth: What can be explained? (2014). International Strategic Management Review, volume 2, issue 2, pp. 69-78 [In English].
- Government financial regulation and growth. (2017). Investigación Económica Volume 76, issue 299, pp. 51-86 [In English].
- Sergeyeva, N.V., Stolarchuk, NM., Danylenko, V. V., Zhang Hong. (2020). Improvement of methodological approaches to accounting for sources of financing of capital investments with reference of Ukraine. International journal of scientific & technology research, (9)2, pp. 5316-5320. Scopus: http://www.ijstr.org/paper-references.php?ref=IJSTR-0220-30404 [In English].
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_01_p_6_14.pdf