ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 330.34:332.122:338.43(083.9) DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202105006
Розвиток сільських територій і соціальна сфера села
Formation of programs for integrated socio-economic development of united territorial communities, taking into account the risks of the COVID-19 pandemic / Khodakivska O.V., Mohylnyi O.M., Tulush L.D., Krushelnytskyi M.V., Hryshchenko O.Yu. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 5 - P. 6
The purpose of the article is to reveal scientific and applied approaches to the formation of programs for the integrated socio-economic development of united territorial communities (UTC), taking into account the risks of the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Research methods. The dialectical toolkit is the basis for the knowledge of the processes and phenomena of spatial development; the monographic method is applied to the analysis of the basic principles of the formation of programs for the integrated socio-economic development of UTC; empirical observations contributed to an overall assessment of the state of the UTC response to the challenges associated with the spread of coronavirus disease; abstract-logical techniques made it possible to do scientific and applied generalizations of the material and formulate final conclusions. Research results. It has been proven that the strategic objectives of the programs for the integrated socio-economic development of the UTC should also be a timely response to force majeure circumstances, such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Their role in protecting the life and health of the rural population should increase significantly. In addition, the focus of attention should always be the resource base for the implementation of powers through the development of agricultural production and other types of diversified activities, as well as the creation of a favorable environment for decent living conditions, all-round personal development and recreation. It is proposed to develop an analytical and statistical method for measuring the human development index (HDI) in the context of rural UTC, taking as a basis the Method for measuring regional human development (RHD), approved by the Presidium of the NAS of Ukraine and the board of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine dated 13.06.2012 No. 123. Scientific novelty. The indicators for assessing the level of the socio-economic state of UTC in key areas have been generalized. The goals and principles that should form the basis of national programs to support balanced rural development have been clarified. Practical significance. The applied aspects of the study can be taken into account in the formation of programs for the integrated socio-economic development of the UTC, which will increase the effectiveness of government initiatives aimed at supporting the village and increase the readiness of the rural population for force majeure threats. Tabl.: 1. Figs.: 6. Refs.: 14.
Key words: united territorial communities; local and state programs of socio-economic development; resource potential of the territory; balanced rural development; level and quality of life of the rural population
- Haider, L.J., Boonstra, W.J., Peterson, G.D. & Schlüter, M. (2018). Traps and sustainable development in rural areas: a review. World Development, 101, pp. 311-321 [In English]. DOI: 10.1016/j.worlddev.2017.05.038
- Lanfranchi, M. & Giannetto, C. (2014). Sustainable development in rural areas: The new model of social farming. Quality – Access to Success, 15, pp. 219-223 [In English].
- Bulavka, O.H. & Stavnycha, L.A. (2014). Mistsevi biudzhety – osnova rozvytku silskykh terytorialnykh hromad [Local budgets are the basis for the development of rural territorial communities]. Ekonomika APK, 7, pp. 127-132 [In Ukrainian].
- Zhuk, V.M., Bezdushna, Yu.S. & Zhuk, N.L. (2020). Metodychni rekomendatsii z inventaryzatsii aktyviv ta resursnoho potentsialu terytorialnykh hromad [Methodical recommendations on inventory of assets and resource potential of territorial communities]. Kyiv: NNTs «IAE» [In Ukrainian].
- Keins, Dzh.M. (2002). Obshchaia teoriya zaniatosti, protsenta i deneh [General theory of employment, interest and money]. Moskva: Helios ARV [In Russian].
- Kovalenko, O.V. (2015). Realizatsiia innovatsiinoi modeli Ukrainy za kryzovykh obstavyn: aspekty sotsialnoi ta prodovolchoi bezpeky [Implementation of Innovative Model of Ukraine in Crisis Conditions: Aspects of Social and Food Supply Security]. Oblìk ì fìnansi, 1(67), pp. 152-158 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo. (2008). Do pytannia staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii [On the issue of sustainable development of rural areas]. Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 51-58 [In Ukrainian].
- Vakulenko, V.M. & Orlatyi, M.K. (2011). Planuvannia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku terytorii Ukrainy [Planning of socio-economic development of the territories of Ukraine]. Kyiv: NADU, Feniks [In Ukrainian].
- Pro derzhavne prohnozuvannia ta rozroblennia prohram ekonomichnoho i sotsialnoho rozvytku Ukrainy : Zakon Ukrainy # 1602 [On state forecasting and development of programs of economic and social development of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine No. 1602]. (2000). Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1602-14#Text [In Ukrainian].
- Prohramy sotsialno-ekonomichnoho i kulturnoho rozvytku [Socio-economic and cultural development programs]. Retrieved from: https://i.factor.ua/ukr/journals/bb/2017/february/issue-5/article-24981.html [In Ukrainian].
- Sabluk, P.T. (2006). Rozvytok silskykh terytorii – zaporuka vidrodzhennia ahrarnoi Ukrainy [Development of rural areas – the key to the revival of agrarian Ukraine]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky, 5, pp. 21-23 [In Ukrainian].
- Storonianska, I.Z. & Benovska, L.Ya. (2021). Ekonomika rehioniv v umovakh koronakryzy: tendentsii rozvytku ta yikh vplyv na podatkovi dokhody mistsevykh biudzhetiv [The economy of the regions in the context of the corona crisis: development trends and their impact on tax revenues of local budgets]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 5, pp. 59–77 [In Ukrainian]. DOI: 10.15407/economyukr.2021.05.059
- Tkachuk, V.A. (2015). Metodolohichni aspekty doslidzhennia problem sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku silskykh terytorii [Methodological Aspects of the Study of the Problems of Socio-Economic Development of Rural Areas]. Oblìk ì fìnansi, 2(68), pp. 150-157 [In Ukrainian].
- Khodakivska, O.V., Puhachov, M.I., Patyka, N.I., et al. (2020). Vplyv COVID-19 na ahrarnyi sektor ta prodovolchu bezpeku derzhavy [Impact of COVID-19 on the agrarian sector and country’s food security]. Ekonomika APK. 12. pp. 6–15 [In Ukrainian]. DOI: 10.32317/2221-1055.202012006
Read article: ekonomikaapk_2021_05_p_6_16.pdf