ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
UDS: 330.341.42 DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202112065
Structural and functional principles of entrepreneurship development in rural areas / Lopatynskyi Yu.M., Kobelia Z.I., Halytskyi A.E. // Ekonomika APK. - 2021. - № 12 - P. 65
The purpose of the article is to outline recommendations and determine the directions of progressive development of entrepreneurship in rural areas. Research methods. The methodological basis of the work is institutional theory. To reveal the essence, structural and functional features of the category of entrepreneurship in rural areas the method of theoretical generalization and the dialectical method of scientific knowledge are used. The graphic method is used to visualize the structural and functional system of business development in rural areas. A system approach has been applied to achieve the integral unity of the research elements. With the help of the method of synthesis the generalization of the obtained scientific results is carried out. Research results. The interpretation, role and significance of entrepreneurship taking into account the specifics of rural areas are considered. The structure of entrepreneurship in rural areas is outlined, its main functions and development factors are determined. Inclusive rural development is mentioned as a strategic goal. The role of state support for entrepreneurship is shown. Elements of the institutional environment of rural entrepreneurship are identified. Scientific novelty. The basic principles of entrepreneurship development in rural areas from the standpoint of structural and functional approach are determined. The assumption is conceptualized that ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the structural and functional mechanism of business development in rural areas covers a set of multilevel measures to be implemented by the rule of “bottom-up”. Practical significance. Structural and functional characteristics are methodically substantiated. Factors of rural development in a hierarchical sequence from economic growth to inclusive rural development are conceptualized. Figs.: 1. Refs.: 13.
Key words: entrepreneurship; rural areas; rural development; structural and functional approach; human-centered approach; potential; entrepreneurial formations; institutions
- Heiets, V.M., Borodina, O.M. & Prokopa, I.V. (2020). Inkliuzyvnist yak napriam i viziia silskoho rozvytku v Ukraini: kontseptualni zasady [Inclusion as a direction and vision of rural development in Ukraine: conceptual principles]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, 11, pp. 3-20 [In Ukrainian]. DOI: 10.15407/economyukr.2020.11.003.
- Ievdokymenko, V.K., et al. (2005). Strukturno-funktsionalni skladovi rehionalnoi ahrarnoi polityky [Structural and functional components of regional agricultural policy]. Rehionalna ekonomika, 2, pp. 160-166 [In Ukrainian].
- Lupenko, Yu.O., Malik, M.Yo., Shpikuliak, O.H. (2021). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady rozvytku silskohospodarskoi kooperatsii v Ukraini [Theoretical and methodological principles of agricultural cooperation development in Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 8, pp. 31-39 [In Ukrainian]. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32317/2221-1055.202108031.
- Malik, M.Yo. & Zaburanna, L.I. (2015). Perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti na silskykh terytoriiakh Ukrainy [Prospects for the development of entrepreneurial activity in rural areas of Ukraine]. Ekonomika APK, 8, pp. 5-14 [In Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.Yo. & Shpikuliak, O.H. (2017). Rozvytok ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva v umovakh instytutsionalnykh transformatsii [Development of agrarian entrepreneurship in the conditions of institutional transformations]. Ekonomika APK, 2, pp. 5-16 [In Ukrainian].
- Makhsma, M.B. & Chub, O.V. (2021). Otsinka vplyvu sotsialno-kulturnoi infrastruktury na zainiatist silskoho naselennia Ukrainy [Assessment of the impact of socio-cultural infrastructure on employment of the rural population of Ukraine]. Biznes Inform, 11, pp. 241-248 [In Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2021-11-241-248.
- Matusova, O.M. (2008). Rozvytok maloho pidpryiemnytstva na seli v suchasnykh umovakh [Development of small business in the countryside in modern conditions]. Candidate’s thesis. Kharkiv [In Ukrainian].
- Lopatynskyi, Yu.M., et al. (2020). Natsionalni ta rehionalni skladovi rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva : monohrafiia [National and regional components of business development : monograph]. Yu. M. Lopatynskyi (Ed.). Chernivtsi : Chernivets. nats. un-t im. Yu. Fedkovycha. Retrieved from : https://archer.chnu.edu.ua/jspui/handle/123456789/1439 [In Ukrainian].
- Nikoliuk, O.M. & Tarasovych, L.V. (2018). Teoretyko-metodychni aspekty formuvannia konkurentnykh perevah subiektiv silskoho pidpryiemnytstva: pryzma marketynhu [Theoretical and methodological aspects of the formation of competitive advantages of rural entrepreneurs: the prism of marketing]. Ekonomika i finansy, 1, pp. 69-76 [In Ukrainian].
- Pro skhvalennia Kontseptsii stymuliuvannia rozvytku pidpryiemnytstva na silskykh terytoriiakh do 2030 roku : Proekt rozporiadzhennia KMU [On approval of the Concept of stimulating the development of entrepreneurship in rural areas until 2030 : Draft order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine]. (2021). Retrieved from : https://minagro.gov.ua/en/npa/pro-shvalennya-koncepciyi-stimulyuvannya-rozvitku-pidpriyemnictva-na-silskih-teritoriyah-do-2030-roku [In Ukrainian].
- Angelstam, P., Fedoriak, M., Cruz, F., et al. (2021). Meeting places and social capital supporting rural landscape stewardship: A Pan-European horizon scanning. Ecology and Society, 26(1):11. https://doi.org/10.5751/ES-12110-260111 [In English].
- Pavlov, O.I. (2021). Rural-urban agglomeration as a socio-spatial phenomenon. The place of economic entities in ensuring the safe development of rural-urban P71 agglomerations. Odesa: Astroprint, 5-11. Retrieved from : https://card-file.onaft.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/19315/1/The_place_of_econom_entit_21_Pavlov.pdf [In English].
- Skydan, O., Zinchuk T., Nykolyuk O. & Voronych M. (2021). Methodology for the assessment of geoeconomics potential of agriculture. Studies of Applied Economics, 39 (6). DOI: https://doi.org/10.25115/eea.v39i6.5246 [In English].
Read article: ekonomika_apk_12_2021_p_65-73.pdf