ISSN 2413-2322 (Online)
ISSN 2221-1055 (Print)
Requirements to articles for publication in the International Scientific and Production Journal “Ekonomika APK”
The editorial board of the journal accepts articles (in Ukrainian and English) that meet the requirements of the Department of Personnel Certification and Licensing to professional scientific articles. An author has the right to publish only one not previously published article in one journal’s issue.
An article should be written on relevant topic, have scientific novelty and practical significance for the agrarian economic science, as well as include fundamental and applied research results and their substantiation in accordance with an article’s purpose and tasks.
Requirements to articles:
1. Text of the article must be formatted with 1.5 interval (up to 30 lines per page), using the following margins: 3 cm on the left, 1.5 cm on the right, 2 cm on the top and bottom. Font type – Times New Roman, font size - 14 pt.
2. The text of the article should be set according to the following scheme:
- - UDC;
- - JEL Classіfіcatіon (from one to five in one row);
- - full name of an author;
- - scientific degree, academic rank;
- - title of an article;
- - Abstract* (in English, not less than 1800 signs), which must contain a brief summarise of the article content in the following structure: The purpose of the article; Research methods ; Research results, Elements of scientific novelty, Practical significance, and Keywords (not less than six). Please see the Example below);
- - information about an author (authors): full name, scientific degree, academic rank, position, place of work (full name of department or other structural unit without abbreviations), working postal address, e-mail address, ORCID;
- - text of an article highlighted with the following headings: Scientific problem (description of a research problem in general and in connection with important scientific or practical tasks); Analysis of recent research and publications (in which a research problem solving was initiated and used as basis for an author; it is necessary to highlight previously unsolved parts of general problem that an author’s article is devoted to); The purpose of the article; Research methodology; Research results (with full justification of research results); Conclusions (research conclusions, author's proposals and prospects for further research in this direction);
- - list of References in alphabetical order (not less than 10 but not more than 30) according to the international APA bibliographic standard.
- Works of authors, which are referenced in an article, must be indicated in the text in square brackets according to a number of this work in the list of references.
- Dear authors! We recommend you to use in your research process scientific publications of scholars over the last 5-10 years published in the most cited international publications, which are included in the Scopus and Web of Science databases and cover research in the field of agrarian economics and agriculture.
3. An amount of graphic material should be minimal. Figures must be made by using the special editor of Microsoft Excel and inserted into text as an object (black and white image); formulas must be typed in italics. An author must give a source of information under each figure and table.
4. Postgraduate students must indicate a full name of their scientific supervisor, his degree, and academic rank. This information must be placed on the first page of an article in the form of footnotes.
5. The editorial board of the journal provides high-quality independent review of the submitted materials for publication, in compliance with the principles of academic integrity, preserving the author's style and main conclusions. An author bears full responsibility for a content of an article.
6. Articles that do not meet the requirements of the journal would not be considered by the editorial board!
* An author must highlight scientific methods, used in a research process. It is necessary to list them not separated from the content of the article, but briefly and meaningfully define what has been investigated using each method. This will make it possible to verify the logic and acceptability of choosing these scientific methods.